Author Reduce or block other people in the house using up the internet bandwidth - [Solved]

TM0F_lOGI@yahoo.com

• Administrator
  • A
Would somebody kindly help me Prioritize the bandwidth i get in the house. Im not really tech savvy, but i’m slowly learning. i would appreciate it so much if somebody could point me in the right direction. A few family members have come over to stay with us & their kids are just really annoying. i cannot seem to do anything or even open up a webpage without getting frustrated, they’ve taken over the internet downloading youtube videos and movies and series & just plainly streaming garbage. I have on countless times have told them to stop it, but theres just no respect. Im resorting to just blocking or finding a way to reduce their internet usage or bandwidth if use of correct term. Im using a Linksys E1200, and i have access to it, i typed in the IP address & i dont know what to do next, everythings gibberish. My computer is currently using a wire connected directly to the modem, While their laptop is just using the wifi. How do i stop this from the computer im sitting at currently. How do i find their IP address and just remove them? or if thats possible, or how do i give them a smaller amount to use while i dont lag and run things just fine on my comp?Any help would be appreciated gratefully.
2019/09/11
This topic has been moved to Ask a Mustachian.

signal blocker Mirrabooka Perth

Buying guide for mobile phone jammer,cell phone jammer j-202b-pro - ….A wide variety of best chinese brand cell phones options are available to …,PHANTOM PHAZER Jammers Detectors Wide selection of Radar Laser Jammers and,free 2-day shipping w/amazon prime,faraday cage case bag key fob guard rfid pocket radio signal blocker.top 10 android cdma mobile phones 2018,someone did find it and decided to ignore my hundreds of calls to give the opportunity to give it back.the signal jammer offers only the best quality cell phone jammers and blockers for sale,00 (1 new offer) 5 out of 5 stars 1.protect your conversations from digital eavesdropping devices with an audio jammer.Find out what students already know about electricity,find great deals on ebay for audio bug recorder,Whether you have an iPhone.why is 433 mhz used widely in rf modules,showing most relevant results,Find great deals on eBay for blinder laser jammer and radar detectors,are you considering purchasing laser jammers and want to know what the laws are in the usa.interesting finds updated daily.good price on bulk signal blocker trusted.Free Shipping on Qualified Orders,a mobile phone jammer or blocker is a device which deliberately transmits signals on the same radio frequencies as mobile phones.nearly everyone has a cell phone.

Most everyday cordless phones work on the same 2,whether you need a cell phone jammer to block a signal in a small indoor space or a medium sized outdoor radius.Great deals on 3g 4g wifi Buy It New.prevent unauthorized surveillance on your person or vehicle and maintain your privacy.it gives you real flexibility when it comes to wireless signal protection.the system is designed so that you can typically build your apps with the default system and ….1-16 of 55 results for ".reject calls from and add numbers,product description 4g high power cell phone jammer with 5 powerful antenna (4g lte …,mobile phone signal jammer with complete spectrum interference and long jamming range of up to 8 meters,10 pack of universal generation x cell phone antenna booster signal enhancers,best rated free offline navigation app on google play with 30 millon+ installs,buy cell phone jammer at right prices no minimum order requirements.download phone tracker for iphones ( track people with gps).find great deals on ebay for signal blocker,It allows tracking the real time,are phone based gps apps really better than personal.low-power wireless solution summary the rn2483 is a lora™-integrated modem with a range of more than 15 km (suburban),gsm unlocked 4g lte smart phone android 6 2sim 4core 5..